• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root update GOOGLE PLAY STORE FIXED<<ROM>>>>> samsung galaxy light t399n metro pcs stock kitkat 4.4.2

I followed the instructions and I have not been able to get the motion, Multi window, air command to work they don't and when I try to go into lock screen settings settings stops I have been flashing roms for three years im using TWRP 2.8.2.0 and I am lost on this one I have been trying for four days. Other than these it works great is there anything that I can do to get these to work?

Upvote 0
so how is cm12 on this device. ive heard and read that it is not complete and still work in progress/bugs?
In cm 12 call don't work, and there are a few glitches, and no NFC settings are seen (I can't find it anywhere)
Did you get the same error as I did? And how is cm12? Is it fully functional?
When trying to changing lock screen to have a password it just fc settings, I'm assuming that's what you're taking about?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones