• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Update help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make this better!! Or kick me off!!! But nobody puts rozner in a corner no one..if I feel like dancing..I will post it...
Remember, this is as much your forum as it is ours. You can actively help to make it better, or make it worse.

We all take active parts in this site. Let's work together to make it better.

No one can kick you off but yourself, so let's try not to do that okay? :)

Upvote 0
How do I deactivate my account??

Send a PM to the main admin, Phases.

Thread not root related.

/thread

On a side note, since you chose to make it public, our Forum Rules are clear on the matter.

Forum Rules said:
General Conduct: Admittedly, I'm probably a little more anal about this topic than some. I have very little tolerance for uncalled for disrespect. With that said.. read on. Please treat other members with respect. These forums were put together for Android fans to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive, positive, 'add to the conversation' kinda way – not the condescending 'I don't like what you're saying so you suck and also, are a bitch' kinda way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments.

Also while the search feature on forums is great, and hopefully will be utilized - if someone comes here and asks a question, either answer it or don't. If you're going to suggest the search feature, be polite about it. Nothing irks me more than when I go to a forum, (and use the search!), then ask a question because I want some one-on-one with my problem, and get a simple "Use the search." reply. Suggesting it is encouraged, but don't withhold the answer because they don't.

YOUR peers notified staff that you were telling people to search for the answer. As you can see from the statement above (and as I mentioned to you in a PM) we prefer that users help one another. Telling another user to search really doesn't help them. They've searched and found this site, we'll do the best we can to help them along the way.

You are more than welcome to stay on the forums, if you would like. You are also free to leave, if you would like. Regardless, this forum is privately owned and so the owner gets to make the rules. If you would like to discuss this with me further, feel free to send me a private message. Further outbursts on the forum don't help anyone and only create clutter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones