1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support update issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by snort75, Mar 30, 2011.

1. snort75

snort75 Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    Hi I'm new to the forum but i have a list of problems with my droid after installing the update last week. My phone worked perfectly up until the update. If anyone has any tips or solutions I would love to hear them!

1. my red notification light doesn't work anymore and I can't seem to find anything in the settings pertaining to it.
    2. Is there anyway to get rid of the stupid blue and yellow texting bubbles?
    3. in my phone log, is there any way to just have phone calls show up rather than all calls and all texts? I don't wish to have text messages in my call logs.
    4. my phone seems to go horizontal on its own whenever it wants and then freezes. any way to fix that?

Lastly, my techs at the sprint store said there is a way to go back to undo the latest update, does anybody out there know how?

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Advertisement

2. cjstl

cjstl Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    Network Engineer
    St. Louis, MO
    Sorry, the blue and yellow texting bubbles are a Froyo thing. I barely noticed that change because I use a Droid 2 for work and it has been that way since I got it. You might try one of the many texting apps out there to see if you can find something you like better.

snort75 likes this.
  3. cjstl

cjstl Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    Network Engineer
    St. Louis, MO
    Also, there no longer seems to be a way to only show calls in the log. If you hit the menu button while in your log and go to "View by", you can sort by missed/dialed/received calls, but no longer by all calls only. I haven't found a fix for this yet, and not sure there is one.

snort75 likes this.