1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Update log to help track down newly unresponsive epic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rogand, Feb 17, 2011.

1. rogand

rogand Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    Hi all,

My phone has been intermittently unresponsive for a few days now. Between various updates on it and my android tablet, I honestly can't recall what updates have been done, but something is causing severe lag (sometimes minutes, forcing me to pull the battery), and it sometimes happens even fairly fresh after a hard reboot and with me not being able to see any apps running. Must be a process somewhere.

Is there a changelog or update log or anything similar buried in the file system somewhere that I could use to trackdown recent changes, and thus likely culprits. I'm in the middle of a business trip and could really use a working Epic right about now. Any help appreciated. After >10 years of Palm, I still have much to learn in the Android world, especially troubleshooting.

Thanks
    Roger

Advertisement

2. rounsy222

rounsy222 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 16, 2010
    machinist
    superior wi
    Try watchdog lite in the market. It will alert you if you have some app or process going haywire on you. You could also try andoid system info, also free in the market. That has a built in task manager so you can see everything that is running. It also has a log viewer too.