• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Update]My Final Salute To The LG Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an upgrade coming in April, hopefully will find something on Craigslist Worth getting before then....

Many may be wondering why atc3030 went into hiding and left StormDroid...

I tell you know, It has been a long way coming, but I am prepping my final Salute to the community:

Introducing PRESTIGIX!

Expected Release Date: January 1st, at 12:00 AM Est (-5:00)
Site: austinconn.us.to
Some Specs:
Android 2.3.4/2.3.7 and Possibly (Working Hard On It) Android 2.4/4.0 ICS AOSP
Fully Fnctioning Calling and Radio
Massive Edits for Stability and Speed
OC Like Never Before
A Dash Of Cyanogenmod
and So So So Much More

Follow me on google+ (austin.conn1@gmail.com)
twitter (atc3030)
or the website

No Betas will be given out, therefore, no testers need apply.

** This means I have a fully working radio for the ally on 2.3.4 CM7 from GNM**

Stay Updated

Duuuuuude. That's awesome. Any chance you might need some testers? I'm sure the StormDroid Team would love to help.

No testers. I'm certain. Thanks for offering.

UPDATE:
I need to know if anyone has been able to STABILLY OC above 800 mhz and if so, what is your highest mark???

Also:
When this is released, It will be a mostly open development platform. Therefore, If it dont work, then help me fix it. If i get a nice build then Santa may come early**hint

Upvote 0

UPDATE:
I need to know if anyone has been able to STABILLY OC above 800 mhz and if so, what is your highest mark???

Also:
When this is released, It will be a mostly open development platform. Therefore, If it dont work, then help me fix it. If i get a nice build then Santa may come early**hint

I have mine over clocked at 806 currently with no problems. Currently running Velocity 1.2

Upvote 0

UPDATE:

Also:

825 MHz at the moment but i usually dont push it to hard. 806 usually

Edit: Spoke to soon, decided to reboot on me after a bit. Hasnt happened before but I can hold 806 on velocity 1.2 for sure.

Upvote 0
This is awesome!! Omgosh sweet! I'm switching between StormDroid, Bionic zer0, and Velocity, Velocity 1.2.1 being my main. Overclocked to 748, that's the limit so far (for Velocity, haven't done it on StormDroid or Bionic zer0 yet, the later being already overclocked to 750). Can't wait for new years XD

Have you considered using Boot Manager?

Upvote 0
UPDATE:
From the sound of it, theres no point in even putting in clock speeds higher than what gnm already has. An i cant up the voltages any more without cooking an egg on the cpu.
btw: i have speeds that can reach over 900 mhz but it seems like it will only KP. so ill keep them out. too much clutter, but i will be implementing some newer kernel stuff

Reactions: Vol4One
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones