• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update on the update, explanations, and - what bugs remain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, if I'm understanding this correctly, you have the opening post of a thread and in that post, you want to link to another post in that thread?

So, in Post 1, you want to link to post 3, which contains a download or useful info etc?

If you click the date in the lower right corner of the post you want to link to, the address bar in whatever browser you're using will display the correct url for that post. All you need to do is copy that and whenever you paste it, it will link you to a specific post in whatever thread.

If that's not what you're referring to, sorry. :(
Screenshot 01.png

Upvote 0
What happened to the yellow stars? When will i be able to get "my favorite" forums back?:(
This update was soooo 2 years ago. :p j/k This thread was for the XF update that happened in November of 2014. You are going to want to check (and post) in this thread for the new update. IIRC the favorites was address at some point, but ask again anyway, I'm sure someone will get back to you. :)

I'm closing this old thread to avoid further confusion about what forum update we are talking about. :)
http://androidforums.com/threads/important-huge-update-to-androidforums-com.1112286/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones