• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Update problem with Gear

darkcyber

Android Expert
Nov 12, 2009
North Alabama
My Note 3 tried to upadte something the other day and to 98% and would go no more. I finally had to power cycle my Note 3 to get it to stop. Don't know if it was a failed update for my Gear or what biut now my Gear will no longer show incoming calls. I have disconnected it and reconnected it to no avail. I can't find any reason why it is not doing phone calls. Anyone got a suggestion?

My Note 3 tried to upadte something the other day and to 98% and would go no more. I finally had to power cycle my Note 3 to get it to stop. Don't know if it was a failed update for my Gear or what biut now my Gear will no longer show incoming calls. I have disconnected it and reconnected it to no avail. I can't find any reason why it is not doing phone calls. Anyone got a suggestion?

Call support for Gear. They're pretty decent. 888-987-4357

Reactions: darkcyber
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones