1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Update problem with Readers Hub

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Android Question, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    I am trying to open Readers Hub on my Samsung Galaxy tablet, model SM-T310. The only options it gives me are 1. update is available, or 2. Exit. When I click on the update available, it is in Korean! (English version of tablet), and if I instal it, the security system does not like it, and will not proceed with it. I don't like the update either as I cannot read it. Now I cannot open Readers Hub at all. If I exit, it exits Readers Hub altogether. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Advertisement

2. tarotmac

tarotmac Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2014
    got same problem have reported app and will see what happens. Any one know how to change language in readers hub

3. Storm Bay

Storm Bay Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2014
    Thanks tarotmac, am "pleased" (sorry you have the problem too!) that someone else has the same issue. I also reported the app as problematic, please let me know via this post if you hear any solution to this, and I will do the same.

4. tarotmac

tarotmac Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2014
    the answer I got was "its because either sim or wirless hub is made in koria and hub uses same language.
    Realy helpful. use google play to get your books, its easier

5. canuck1982

canuck1982 Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2014
    I have two friends that have recently lost the readers hub through a 'forced update' does anyone know how to put it back?

6. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Android Expert
    None

Oct 27, 2011
    business owner
    SoCal
    Samsung Readers Hub Disbanded
    Also, I received an email today from Samsung saying that they halted sales on the media and music hubs effective July 1, and that the service will be totally discontinued on August 1. Discontinuance of the service means that even if you have a rooted device and can revert to the older version, it won't work.