• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
when i had skyrocket Gingerbread was ok but felt kinda outdated.. but still very functional! With ICS i had only one problem GPS and a few bugs that didnt really bother me. I've moved on to Nexus sure do miss LTE other than that Nexus is pretty good phone! And yes skyrocket is also a good phone... a beats of it's kind from 2011! Still beats new phones in terms of specs.

Go ahead and update it to ICS. I works pretty good and you will see battery life improvement if you dont mind about laggy GPS signal then i see no reason why not to update.

Upvote 0
when i had skyrocket Gingerbread was ok but felt kinda outdated.. but still very functional! With ICS i had only one problem GPS and a few bugs that didnt really bother me. I've moved on to Nexus sure do miss LTE other than that Nexus is pretty good phone! And yes skyrocket is also a good phone... a beats of it's kind from 2011! Still beats new phones in terms of specs.

Go ahead and update it to ICS. I works pretty good and you will see battery life improvement if you dont mind about laggy GPS signal then i see no reason why not to update.

M

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones