• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm about 120 miles north of you Milo. It's been pretty cold here over the last week and I haven't had any problems going from warm to cold with my Pixel 7.

A few pictures I have seen of the cracked glass looked like something hit it in the middle and it cracked out from the center (I'll upload a picture) Just seems odd it would crack that way, but who knows.

I go all the way back to Palm phones and i remember people posting that their Palm phone screen cracked over night sitting on their night stand. Just odd.

pixelglass.jpeg

Upvote 0
I'm about 120 miles north of you Milo. It's been pretty cold here over the last week and I haven't had any problems going from warm to cold with my Pixel 7.

A few pictures I have seen of the cracked glass looked like something hit it in the middle and it cracked out from the center (I'll upload a picture) Just seems odd it would crack that way, but who knows.

I go all the way back to Palm phones and i remember people posting that their Palm phone screen cracked over night sitting on their night stand. Just odd.

View attachment 165315
That is how my old Moto Z cell looked, I am assuming it was the wind over all.. Hmm... Thanks for the heads up..

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
They'll anime anything won't they? I always saw Cowboy Bebop as an odd anime. I mean it combines western and anime and they just don't look right...

Anyone remember the Wizard of Oz cartoon in the 80s that was anime'd? Tons of Saban's Grimm Fairy Tale Classics anime'd too. Also classic Nickelodeon's "The Adventures of the Little Koala' for anyone ancient enough to remember that one.

I'm far more fond of the variant that Studio Ghibli did. Those movies have a style, soundtrack all their own. No going for cat-eared, doe-eye'd females like the modern stuff. The piano score that plays during this one scene in Spirited Away for one brought me to tears. I didn't catch the references as a child but as an adult...damn.

train_13.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
They'll anime anything won't they? I always saw Cowboy Bebop as an odd anime. I mean it combines western and anime and they just don't look right...

Anyone remember the Wizard of Oz cartoon in the 80s that was anime'd? Tons of Saban's Grimm Fairy Tale Classics anime'd too. Also classic Nickelodeon's "The Adventures of the Little Koala' for anyone ancient enough to remember that one.

I'm far more fond of the variant that Studio Ghibli did. Those movies have a style, soundtrack all their own. No going for cat-eared, doe-eye'd females like the modern stuff. The piano score that plays during this one scene in Spirited Away for one brought me to tears. I didn't catch the references as a child but as an adult...damn.

View attachment 165407
One of my top tier movies I have ever seen, yeah I honestly look for some killer anime stuff that is not so cliched, with Stuido Ghibi is like amazing man, Just really a heartbreak away, I watched it around twenty or so times. Just really gut wrenching, my sister who works at a bookstore, gave me the novelation first, and just read it over and over.. Just really nuts on the piano.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones