1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adien666, May 11, 2014.

1. adien666

adien666 Member

Just got an update on my phone. Not sure what it does or did. Lol wasn't the 4.4.3 update. Any one else get it?

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

My phone has done several updates, I forgot to write down what it said on the Notification page... seems like it occurred about 2, maybe 3 days ago?

3. jlzibell

jlzibell Member

Just got the update from AT&T. It says it updated 162 apps. Also the build and Kernal seems to be updated as their dates are in late April which is after I obtained the phone.

4. Steven58

The apps being updated happens whenever a change is made to the system. The update, that I can tell, did not update your apps, probably just your build and kernel. That circle saying apps are being updated just means they are being updated by the system to work with the new build/kernel. :)

5. artbytes

artbytes Android Enthusiast

The update just came through to my phone in Southern California. The phone is updating now, so I can't comment on what it will do.

---------------------------------
    It just finished updating. It's still on 4.4.2. It ran through updating about 229 apps, it said. Didn't say any more than that.

6. Mittar

Mittar Well-Known Member

Possible that it's the one upgrading the fingerprint and camera speed/reliability. I'm downloading it now as well.

7. ec34500

ec34500 Member

downloaded it yesterday don't notice a difference, phone still says 4.4.3

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews