• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Updated my Streak to Official 2.1 this morning

Imaine my joy this morning as I was listening to music on my Streak to recieve a notification that 2.1 had been officially released from O2 and was available to download.
Instillation was a success HOWEVER it resets EVERYTHING (as far as I know). You will need to make a list of all your programs you downloaded and back up your messages if you want to keep them.

What I really dislike about this new update is the way it now unlocks. Now, I don't have a problem with sliding it upwards despite the fact it can sometimes be unresponsive. The main problem is that when I am listening to music with my ear phones the phone will not unlock. When I try to drag the slider up it goes half way then just jumps back down to the bottom. The only way around this is to unplug my ear phones (Which stops your music) and then it will allow you to unlock it.

Has anyone else experienced this or knows a solution to this? :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones