1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Updated to Gingerbread (finally), but no service

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OceanHaze627, Apr 24, 2012.

1. OceanHaze627

OceanHaze627 Member

Sep 7, 2011
    LA County, CA
    Hi everyone,

So I finally updated my phone to Gingerbread, but when it was all complete, I noticed that my phone doesn't connect to any cellular network at all. I'm honestly not sure why at all and I was hoping any of you knew? I did have my phone rooted when I was on 2.2 and didn't revert to stock 2.2 before I updated to GB, but do you think that was part of the problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT

Nevermind got it working lol. I guess I just updated wrong, tried it again and it worked.

Advertisement

UmiKaede likes this.
  2. UmiKaede

UmiKaede New Member

Hi OceanHaze627,

I am having a "No Network" problem on my LG OPTIMUS 3D after i updated to Gingerbread. I've searched all the solutions but didnt find any. and i got my hopes up when i heard your post. can u pls tell me how u got ur phone working? people said to wait for the next updates but i couldnt wait for the long. so please please pleas help me.. T_T

3. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    if your service provider locks a SIM card IMEI to a calculated ESN hash that IDs your phone/SW/firmware version, then you need to call to call them and explain that you updated your phone... k?

happened to me, a simple call fixed all that

Tags: