1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Updating to Android 11

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Absol, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Absol

Absol Lurker

Hello everyone; I just bought a S10+ with android 10 installed. In the settings menu i cant check for updates because its both IMEI's are cloned from 2 another devices. Is there any way of updating my phone to Android 11 and still use both copied imei's ?

Edit: My phone currently have G975FXXU8CTG4 firmware update. I believe it is Rom for Germany.
    I live in Turkey and we and Eu use same bandwith. The latest update is G975FXXU9FUBD. so my point is if i download this- will my both cloned imei's still usable ?

#1 Absol, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

cloned imei? imei is very specific to each phone. if you are not using the correct imei for the phone you are using, then what you have done is illegal.....and thus we cannot talk about it here......sorry

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Absol

Absol Lurker

The problem is, i bought this phone 2nd hand. And now i am stuck with it.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

so how do you know imei is cloned?

MrJavi likes this.
  5. Absol

Absol Lurker

İ noticed it when i tried checking updates. An error appeard saying: server connection failed. Then i checked those imeis via government website. One of it belongs to a Galaxy S4 and other one iş belongs to a general Mobile Gm5 phone.

İ think previous owner bought this in abroad and he didnt wanna pay registration fee and used his old phones imei

6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Cloning IMEI's is illegal in many places, notably, where this site is hosted, so we can't really discuss the topic here.

*/closed

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews