• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgrade help please?

Clittzen

Android Enthusiast
May 22, 2010
New River, AZ.
So my boyfriend really wants a Droid X, he has a Moto Droid. I am getting a Droid X on the 15th from Verizon by switching my Incredible out...

Question is his NE2 isnt for another year and a half. But annually he could do it in October. Is there any way I could convince CSR to let him do his annual in July because of the promotion?

Also, we have a old flip phone on one of our lines as well. Could we order a Droid X on that one instead and use it on his line because of the upgrade to a smartphone promotion? Problem is that we started that line on a Droid as well, switched to BB Storm 2, then back to a flip because user didn't like the phones. I dont know if that voids it.

So my boyfriend really wants a Droid X, he has a Moto Droid. I am getting a Droid X on the 15th from Verizon by switching my Incredible out...

Question is his NE2 isnt for another year and a half. But annually he could do it in October. Is there any way I could convince CSR to let him do his annual in July because of the promotion?

Also, we have a old flip phone on one of our lines as well. Could we order a Droid X on that one instead and use it on his line because of the upgrade to a smartphone promotion? Problem is that we started that line on a Droid as well, switched to BB Storm 2, then back to a flip because user didn't like the phones. I dont know if that voids it.

I would say always ask. You wouldn't believe the nice thing the VZW reps were willing to do for my family simply because we asked and were nice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones