1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Upgrade in a year so thinking now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zed den, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Zed den

Zed den Lurker
    None

Dec 20, 2011
    I have the Incredible ... have managed through some of the bugs and I really love the phone. As my title says upgrade in a year... what should I be looking at. I would like a phone with quality filming ability(for a phone) and not an iphone. Droid is for me. Thoughts? I know this vague ...just getting the process started now.

~Z

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. There are so many awesome devices out nowadays, it would be hard for me to pick just one. So, here's what I suggest you do = go online read up on the ones that you feel are worth buying, and also go in to a store and play around with the device to see how it feels in the hand. And remember - it's hard to go wrong picking any Android devices.

Enjoy the forum. All the best for the New Year[//B]

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Zed and welcome to Android Forums. I had the Incredible. It was every bit of that. I moved on to the Rezound. It's a great device as well but it has two years to prove it's as sound as my retired Dinc. Man it's impossible to forecast what might be available for you in a year's time. I don't think the current devices such as the G Nexus, Razr, and Rezound etc will be ancient devices in a year but only a fool would think they will remain top dogs for long. You will be having some kind of fun a year from now. :) Stay active in these forums and you will learn a lot. You will be able to follow the new releases through rumors to reality. Hear what the users have to say once they are online with the new phones. It's a great place to stay informed.
    A year from now you will not be asking... you will KNOW what you want. Have fun and thanks so much for using these forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

I am due for an upgrade in a little over a year and, although I have been looking at the new phones that have been coming out at the moment, I am aware that 14 months is quite a while in terms of technology. By March next year, there should be quad core phones and 4g will be coming to the UK (at some point in 2013), which gives me a couple of things to think about!!

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Welcome to Android Forums!