Upgrade now or wait?


I'm stuck with my iPhone 3gs currently and refuse to get the 4. My wifes upgrade is available now for me to use, where mine is up in October.

Should I go with the Captivate now or wait it out for a newer 2.2 based phone to release? My understanding was the 5 android phones were now all out for the year, so I'm not sure if waiting will matter.


Android Enthusiast
At&t really only has 3 out so far, Backflip, Captivate, HTC Aria, nothing else is on the market yet, although the Dell Areo and Streak, should be released soon. The "5" was suppose to be by the end of 2Q, no telling if anything else will be released.

But, anything that is release will be updated to 2.2, so unless you are looking for certain features, no reason to wait.