I'm eligible for my upgrade, as I currently have the original incredible. I don't want to spend more than $100. I'm looking at the original RAZR. Should I get the razr that is now $100 or wait till the RAZR HD comes out and get it for Christmas? Or should I just spring for the $200 RAZR maxx for the better battery life? I really want a new phone but I don't know if I can wait. Plus I want to renew my contract ASAP because I don't want to be on my family's any longer than I have to be. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks in advance!