• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
If you like the pen, I'd wait for the Note 6.

I was on the Note 3 and this upgrade was huge. Snapdragon 800 to Snapdragon 820 is a giant leap. Plus Tmobile stopped supporting the Note 3 so I was never going to see another upgrade. I like the pen on my Note 3 but I really only used it maybe 5-10 times a year. I went from a 5.7 to 5.5 inch screen and I can't really see the difference unless I place them on top of one another.

Upvote 0
I'm getting my wife the S7 Edge probably in the next 2 weeks or so. I don't see myself ever getting one for myself. No point since the removable battery gives me the great option of putting ina 10000 mAh battery, and not to worry about running out of power even with very heavy use for the entire day, or even two. I need the S Pen and the Note.5 was real dissapointment with a sealed battery.

In fact, I'm planning of getting one or two more 10000 mAh battery, so I'll just swap batteries when I need to, while the spent one will be charging at home for 8-10 hours on a timer.

Hoping the Note 6 will se a comeback with removable battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones