• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Upgrade] Rom Mmx A752.3.6v 3.03 Full ICS UI by sagarwep

Flash the patch phone.zip by sagarwep and everything will be fine
Thanks for your reply. I flashed it on a phone with the speaker phone dialer patch already applied..It also had the Blue UI patch applied..

When I flashed the FM radio zip and restarted, both SIM cards were not displaying any signal and the radio was not working either giving me a "Force Close" quoting a "Google services framework" error message.

I tried to uninstall it by deleting it from system apps using RE but then the phone would not start. I ended up having to flash the phone again with 2.3.6 to recover. Not too fussed so no worries.

I however have a bigger issue I want to solve if anyone would be kind enough to look into. I am in the UK and we have the Three Network which has a skype app which can be used for free. ie., no data usage and can even be used in PAYG without any credit. No video, just voice calls. When I first flashed this ROM it connected and worked but subsequently does not work any more.

The apk I have been using successfully is version 1.5.0.13 and I have used it upto and including Ninad's ROM's and Jet Mod but stopped working with CELTIC, Blue Terror and Sagarwep 2.0. Connected once with 2.3.6 when I flashed the ROM but has stopped connecting since then.

[APP] 3UK - Skype on 3 UK - Free skype calls over 3uk - xda-developers

I would be grateful if any of the gurus would be kind enough to have a look and advise as to why it refuses to connect anymore and if there is anything I can do to sort this as this is quite important. Maybe something to do with ICS UI?

Otherwise I'll probably flash back to Ninad's ROM. Functionality over beauty, as they say..:)

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I flashed it on a phone with the speaker phone dialer patch already applied..It also had the Blue UI patch applied..

When I flashed the FM radio zip and restarted, both SIM cards were not displaying any signal and the radio was not working either giving me a "Force Close" quoting a "Google services framework" error message.

I tried to uninstall it by deleting it from system apps using RE but then the phone would not start. I ended up having to flash the phone again with 2.3.6 to recover. Not too fussed so no worries.

I however have a bigger issue I want to solve if anyone would be kind enough to look into. I am in the UK and we have the Three Network which has a skype app which can be used for free. ie., no data usage and can even be used in PAYG without any credit. No video, just voice calls. When I first flashed this ROM it connected and worked but subsequently does not work any more.

The apk I have been using successfully is version 1.5.0.13 and I have used it upto and including Ninad's ROM's and Jet Mod but stopped working with CELTIC, Blue Terror and Sagarwep 2.0. Connected once with 2.3.6 when I flashed the ROM but has stopped connecting since then.

[APP] 3UK - Skype on 3 UK - Free skype calls over 3uk - xda-developers

I would be grateful if any of the gurus would be kind enough to have a look and advise as to why it refuses to connect anymore and if there is anything I can do to sort this as this is quite important. Maybe something to do with ICS UI?

Otherwise I'll probably flash back to Ninad's ROM. Functionality over beauty, as they say..:)

Flash my new update it works confirmed by two users :).
Srry cant help with skype problem though :(

Upvote 0
dear sir kindly tell me how to edit.prop :thinking: using root explorer :( plz help!
build.prop is in the system directory..

So

Tap Root Explorer-->Tap Allow Superuser Permissions if it asks for it---> Scroll down and find and open System Folder--->Tap Mount R/W--> Tap build.prop--> Edit the lines above and save..Restart..

Flash my new update it works confirmed by two users :).
Srry cant help with skype problem though :(
May be the mistake I made is I flashed the FM patch file without the original :)

Upvote 0
Mmx A75v2.3.6_v 3.1 by sagarwep (Green)

Features:
- Full ICS green UI
- ICS 4.0 Style Window Animations Added
- Pre-rooted
- No Error's in Root Permissions
- Busybox installed
- Graphics Performance BOOST
- Transparent Status Bar
- HTC Launcher as default launcher
- Changed lock screen interface to ICS style
- Added build.prop tweaks to improve sensitivity and video quality,
- Battery Performance Tweaks Improvement 25% increase stand by time
- Framework Moded for Scroll Bar Colour Changes
- Added Supercharger script
- Added RAM script for better multitasking
- Forced Launcher into RAM memory
- Enable hardware acceleration
- GPU rendering enabled
- Add extra menu in setting
- Improved Network Signal And wifi Signal
- New phone dialer with 3g support
- Added third party aplication
- Link2SD Application + ext2 Partition Support Added
- After Installation approx 150 mb of internal space
- Flesh player support (apk install by apk maneger folder):):):):):)
- 3G support on both slot, can we change only mode go to setting> wireless&network setting>mobile networks>3G services>enable 3G> choose sim (not nessesary to change sim in slot):):):)

-: Installation:-

Well, here are the steps
1. Download the zip from Download link
2. Dump it to SD card
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Factory reset
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. Install zip from SD card
7. Fix permissions-This will take approximately 1 min
8. Reboot

FIX -
1-Dailer
2-FM (Credit to kumar abhishek)
3-battery icon
4-status bar icon
5-New boot animation

ScreenShots (Green) -

20120827151632.png
20120827151652.png
20120827151717.png
20120827151808.png
20120827151838.png
20120827152158.png

Download Link:):):)

sagarwepv2.3.6v 3.1.zip(green)

ScreenShots (Blue) -

screen_20120821_1231.png
screen_20120821_1231_1.png
screen_20120821_1231_2.png
screen_20120821_1232_2.png
screen_20120821_1232.png

Download Link:):):)

sagarwepv2.3.6v 3.0.zip

-1-DownloadPatch flashable zip for dialer with speaker option install by recovery

Download Link --Dialer with speaker Phone

-2-DownloadPatch flashable zip for CyanogenMod UI By Sagarwep install by recovery

Download Link --CyanogenMod UI By Sagarwep

Note - 1. This ROM has green color interference not blue (good looking in comparison to blue) so I will give the update for blue
2. For camera issue in this Rom 8 MP shows but better used back camera 5MP and front camera 2MP blur shows in dark places but excellent performance in day light and screen clear resolution
3. I have cheeked in high resolution phone like HTC (480x800 hdpi)screen is normal in dark places so these issue in Micromax a75 low resolution screen

All links and images updated..

Reactions: falesh
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i did all steps. after flashing, i reboot it and wait for 15 min. but no luck, i was wrong. i am new for flashing and rooting so help
-:Installation:-

Well, here are the steps
1. Download the zip from Download link
2. Dump it to SD card
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Factory reset
5. Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. Install zip from SD card
7. Reboot

after reboot nothing happend blank screen showes, i waited 15-20 mins but nothing so please guide me

thanks

Upvote 0
sagarwep bro, i have downloaded updated 2.3.6_v 3.1.zip and dump into sd card and installed zip perfectly. but at reboot it is giving continuously force close messages (android.phone.apk). Please help. now i am back to 2.3.6 v3.0

Another thing can anyone tell browser which supports background downloading on MMX A75 ?

i also faced same problem...and revert back to ICS V3.0 again... :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones