• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgraded my Eris to an Incredible a week ago

They have a 30 day money back guarantee with no restocking fees so long as you have all the original packaging.

You could return it and then buy it again or simply explain the situation and maybe they will give you a price match.

If they allow you to return it and won't let you buy another, you can get one from Amazon for $.01

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
for $99 at Best Buy. As I just read on this forum the phone is free now. My timing as always, is impeccable. For you Best Buy folks, can I return it and get the better price on a new one, or am I SOL?

They should match the price...Best Buy Price Match Policy.

I've had very good luck with BB's price matching. And if they do give you any trouble (it's been known to happen), you're right and they're wrong. You have that in writing.

Upvote 0
They have a 30 day money back guarantee with no restocking fees so long as you have all the original packaging.

You could return it and then buy it again or simply explain the situation and maybe they will give you a price match.

If they allow you to return it and won't let you buy another, you can get one from Amazon for $.01

Hope this helps.

I'm pretty sure you CAN'T return it and buy it again. Unless I'm wrong, once you return the first phone you lose that rebate. Again I could be wrong.

You certainly can return it and get if from Amazon, possibly after making sure Verizon resets you're subsidy/upgrade/etc.

Upvote 0
If it's within 30 days just take the receipt. You don't need the packaging. They'll just do a return/exchange for the new price. You'll keep the same phone. You don't even need the phone with you.

I worked at Geek Squad for 3.5 years, you can trust my information.

That's awesome, I'm going to go this afternoon. Thanks for all the responses!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones