• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Upgraded to donut 1.6 and my galaxy is slower than before

boger

Oct 23, 2009
I had mustymod 2.1 before but my phone was also slow and i didn't have camera or GPS, so i decided to get drakaz Galaxo new rom but then my phone freezes a lot so i had to put off the battery and then power on my phone.

After that i decided to put only 1.6 without any customization but my phone is so slow i can't enjoy it.

Now the question is what should i do? I am stuck with this worst cellphone in the world. Should i go back to 1.5? Does someone else experience such a bad performance. Is there a solution to make it work with Galaxo but make the phone work (I didn't overclock at all).

Please help me...

Yes, i did factory reset.
I've installed galaxy 1.6.3.2. I've followed the tutorial step by step but it keep freezing...

May be it is one of my apps?
Is there a way to diagnose which app make my phone to stuck like this?

the freezing was probably due to you having it at 710mz. drakaz included tqwo options. 710 can cause freezes on some phones

Upvote 0
I think 1.6 is slower than 1.5. I dont like overclocking since it isnt normal phone state. And when I think better I want fast and functional phone so 1.5 (latest versions) is best choice for me.

Maybe, if someone ever port Froyo on this phone we could see fast up-to-date system. Other solutions are to slow, I'm afraid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones