• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgraded to the leaked Froyo? Motorola says no OTA updates for you

soup_nazi_large.jpg

Upvote 0
either way i dont care. im not rooted yet, already downloaded the leaked froyo, everything needed to go back to 2.1, and obviously am willing to wait. (well i didnt...but a friend who is an iphone convert did...before his X even showed up. already warned him hes going to be teaching me a thing or 2.)

ill wait for the OTAs to start hitting and see how things go. hopefully im not forced to install the OTA if i get it early.

Upvote 0
Oh lord, I thought my nightmare that I had woken from was a reality at first. Ohhh that game sucks. Especially when it's like 10 at night and it's pitch black and your idiot ex hasn't turned on any lights. So needless to say I woke disoriented and terrified until I realized it was the game

Sucks? I think your description of the game could sell more copies! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Sucks? I think your description of the game could sell more copies! :rolleyes:

LOL! Ya I guess it could. The game is creepy as anything to me, especially when you put on a harder setting, because then you turn around and people are like right there in your face screaming and trying to kill you when they weren't there five seconds ago.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones