1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Upgrading from 1GB to 8GB SDHC Card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cperkins03, Nov 22, 2010.

1. cperkins03

cperkins03 Active Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Ok I'm looking to install new/bigger memory card (1gb to 8gb sdhc) for more memory after maintenance. I'm currently running Aloysious 2.0.9 Maps, looking to run new Custom ROM after my Sprint Store Visit.

• My vibrate mode stop working recently, so I'm gonna take back to Sprint cuz its still under warranty. I know I have to Unroot first before i take back, so i will.
    • Do i Unroot to the 2.27 OR the 2.31 stock ROM? Will i be able to ROOT back to a new Custom ROM like LiquidSense 2.1, CM6, or aospMod v0.9.7
    • How/What files do i need to transfer over from my old card to new card after or before i flash new Custom ROM
    Thanks for the help!

Advertisement

2. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Honolulu
    Aloha -

1 - Are you sure the ROM isn't the cause of the Vibrate - Nandroid back to stock and see if it works.
    2 - when you go back to your Nandroid it is back to whatever software version you were on. You don't get to pick. Yes you can reroot -
    3- I just copied the entire SD card over - to my new one.

cperkins03 likes this.
  3. cperkins03

cperkins03 Active Member

Jun 7, 2010
    My dumb self being a noobie when i rooted/flash my current ROM i thought i had made a Nandroid Backup, I did, but its saying its unreadable or something.

Tags: