• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgrading my stock keyboard

I use BetterKeyboard. It has bigger buttons and runs very smoothly, no lag. You can download free themes for it that will change the color, button, size and shapes. Its also shows suggestions for words that you can tap if your typing a long word. I've had it for about 3 months now and am very glad I bought it.:)

Upvote 0
I decided to go with Better Keyboard, just because I could find more positive info on it. I might try the others later. Should I delete or freeze the stock keyboard?

When you try to enter text your phone might ask you which keyboard you want to use. If it does not then go to Settings>Keyboard & Language. It should be self explanatory, I can't remember exactly where it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones