• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upgrading today. Which phone should I go with?

Chillout2010

Nov 11, 2010
Syracuse
Upgrading from my rooted Note 3 finally. Just trying to decide which phone to go with. My options are, V20 $576, S7 edge $696, and pixel xl $869. I'm adding it to my plan with monthly payments. I'm also getting $200 off any of the above prices.

Which is the better option? I have done some research but was curious what you all thought.

These are the issues with each one that I've found which is why I am having a hard time deciding.
V20 - Camera is finicky and the glass over camera is delicate.
S7 edge - Verizon only carries the snapdragon version, which is supposedly a little laggy.
Pixel XL - First Gen phone, seems to be minimal issues that I've read about but who knows what will come up. Also it seems to be the more simple phone out of the 3. Not necessarily a bad thing but for the price some bells and whistles would be nice.
Thank you for any help.

Reactions: bberryhill0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones