1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Upgrading!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by fran33s, Sep 1, 2011.

1. fran33s

fran33s Newbie

I have the Samsung Fascinate, and after a few updates it is a spectacular phone. I have my home screen set like an iPhone because its simple for me to access what I need. I am due for an upgrade in a week, and this was my first smartphone... So my question is...

Do i try an iPhone? I love iPhones, but I mean..... stay original here..

Do i get another droid? If so, what new/or upcoming would be awesome?

Do i get a new blackberry? I love blackberry but it seems like they arent developing as much as droids..

Do i keep the fascinate and wait for something great? (wouldnt mind this, as the fascinate is working great for me now.)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. landovr

landovr Android Enthusiast

Where do you live/what networks are available.

3. fran33s

fran33s Newbie

Sorry about that! USA, and Im Verizon!

4. cds0699

cds0699 Android Expert

The Droid Bionic (4G phone with dual core processor) is coming on the 8th of Sept, and there's a rumor floating about the Nexus Prime coming in October timeframe with dual core processor and launching with Ice Cream Sandwhich (new version of Android).

5. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns!

You know what an iPhone can't do? Have 1 icon at the bottom of the screen, while the rest of your icons are at the top. They all have to be right next to each other because I guess Apple thinks their users might be too dumb to remember they placed one apart from the rest. You sure you want iOS? :)

Just trying to narrow down your list ;)