• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Upload problem

madmonk

Jun 27, 2010
I thought I would have a go at uploading a video to my youtube account. However the phone stated it was looking for a wifi connection, then said that at 3MB the video was too big, or something (it was only a 20 second test clip). I cancelled the upload but there is now a notification icon at the top indicating that it is still trying to upload the video and looking for WiFi. The video is deleted. The phone turned on and off, no joy. No WiFi anyway.

Not a huge problem but a little frustrating. Any thoughts clever people?

I thought I would have a go at uploading a video to my youtube account. However the phone stated it was looking for a wifi connection, then said that at 3MB the video was too big, or something (it was only a 20 second test clip). I cancelled the upload but there is now a notification icon at the top indicating that it is still trying to upload the video and looking for WiFi. The video is deleted. The phone turned on and off, no joy. No WiFi anyway.

Not a huge problem but a little frustrating. Any thoughts clever people?

Hold your finger on the bar where the icon is & when it expands slightly drag your finger down, there will either be a clear button there or just touch the icon itself. It will either give you some options or close.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones