• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Uploading movies to my Thunderbolt....

wallstreet123456

Nov 11, 2009
What video type do I have to put the film in to get it to play on this phone?
Also on top of the screen there is an iconit looks like a compass rose, circle with arrows around it, is that the GPS symbol? If so it seems to always be there so I assume the GPS is always on, can I turn it off (I thought it was off) this might also save battery life.

Steven

Also on top of the screen there is an iconit looks like a compass rose, circle with arrows around it, is that the GPS symbol? If so it seems to always be there so I assume the GPS is always on, can I turn it off (I thought it was off) this might also save battery life.

Steven

You can add a gps widget to turn it off or go to your location settings.

Upvote 0

Steven

The stock player supports the following formats:
WBMP MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV9

You need to either convert videos to this format or find a player in the market to suit your needs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones