• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Uploading Pictures From Phone To Facebook

Hi,
I have a Samsung Moment & I do have the new upgrade on it. My question is that recently since I have upgraded I've been having issues with loading my pictures to Facebook. It seems it wants to "hang" in loading status at 0% or sometimes will only go to like 18% and stay there. I have to power off & on to stop it and retry. And *if* the picture does load it takes FOREVER to. Before it would just fly right through uploading. Sometimes it literally takes HOURS before it will load. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the Facebook app too. :thinking:
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I do not even use the facebook app to upload pictures ((face book app sucks for the most part))

When i want to upload a picture from my phone to facebook i slect share, then select photo & video places (( which comes installed on the moment)) then select facbook (which you will have to add the very 1st time, but after that you will always be able to select facebook or any other place you added to photo & video places), and it will upload the picutre to facebook, and do it fast.

Hope that helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones