1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Uploading pictures to pc gone missing. LG G3

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Ashley_U, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Ashley_U

Ashley_U Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    Female
    I really hope someone can help me with this issue. Today my G3 screen started flickering then fading to black and being somewhat unresponsive. Fearing that it would soon stop working I tried to upload my pictures onto my laptop (asus with windows 10) through a USB transfer. My PC started the process and gave me a 1.5 hour time line for when it would be finished. When I checked back after an hour the screen was back onto desktop and the pictures where nowhere to be found. The file I created for them was empty and I can't find them on my PC at all through searching, nor are they on my phone anymore! All my honeymoon photos, wedding shower, and a lot of other important photos were on this phone and now I can't find any of them! Please help!

Advertisement

2. Pugs1957

Pugs1957 Guest
    None
    It would have been safer to have copied and pasted instead of attempting to move them. If they are no longer on the phone and not on your PC, they are likely to be gone. There are some apps you could try but if the phone isn't working properly these may not run. Have you tried searching for *.jpeg in Windows explorer, just in case they went to a folder you haven't explored yet?

3. Ashley_U

Ashley_U Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2016
    Female
    I searched everywhere on my PC. Not sure how they vanished, but they are just gone. I am going to download an android recovery program to see if it can restore deleted pictures if I can get my phone to turn back on, that is.