1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Upper left hand corner of screen - where is the info?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by opentoe, Nov 14, 2020.

1. opentoe

opentoe Lurker

I have uploaded a screen shot of my home screen. The upper left hand corner displays barely any information. I sware I use to see information there telling me more then the stupid time and how many notifications I have. Doesn't make sense to me. Is there a way to configure this?

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Have you tried restarting/rebooting the phone, in case it's the software just acting funky?

3. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Seems fine. Have you enabled all your usual notifications in...

Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Show notification icons

4. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

If all else fails, there is a longshot that you can try.
    There is a hidden feature that you can unlock that could give you more control over your notification bar and a few other options as well.

The thing is, it is different on all makes and models of devices, so I can't really say what you will or won't get out of it.

At any rate, there is no harm in it, and it can be fun.

What you are going to do is pull down the quick settings menu, and locate the settings pinwheel.

Tap and hold it, for about 10 seconds- until it animates (spins).
    You will see a toast message confirming that you are unlocking the System UI Tuner.

Now go into your settings, and under System there should be a new option- System UI Tuner.

Select that and go through it and see what is available.

mikedt likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra release date was February 14th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.9" inch screen, 108MP camera, 8/16GB RAM, Exynos 990 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

February 14th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews