1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support UPS lost my desire

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by packabacca, May 6, 2011.

1. packabacca

packabacca Lurker
    None

Apr 19, 2010
    I just had to share this, my desire has got the re-booting issue so i called htc to send it in for repair they said ups would pick it up the next day,after waiting in all day for the ups man who never came i called ups only to find out htc had given them the wrong pick up address,i agreed with ups for me to drop it in at their office the next day which is on my way to work.Because of the bank holiday weekend my package didnt move for 4 days.I started tracking it after the weekend only to notice my phone was not getting any nearer to htc it moved to northampton and stayed there for 3 days so today i rang htc to find out what was happening only to be told the van my phone was on has been stolen, The good news is htc will be sending me a new phone,the bad news is it will be 2 to 3 weeks because they have no more desires in the country.How unlucky is that?

Advertisement

2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Android Expert
    None

Sep 11, 2009
    UK
    new phone though :p

3. Sak01

Sak01 Android Expert
    None

Mar 5, 2011
    Male
    Tell them you badly need your phone and can't wait another 2 weeks. You don't mind them giving you something equivalent instead *cough* Sensation *cough*

Tags: