Hey guys, I'm 6 hours from leaving the country for a few months, and accidentally put my spare battery (that I always keep around, so i have double the battery life) in the washing machine. I put it in the phone and the phone didn't work, plugged it in and it said the battery was at 1%, phone is now on with that battery and charging at around 6%. Of course, the water damage indicator is indicating water damage on the battery. Would you recommend me walking into verizon and buying another battery in place of the one that was in the wash, or do you think this one should be fine? I can always test it out over the next couple hours. I am basically wondering if any of you have better knowledge of whether or not it is safe to use a phone with a water-damaged battery, or if you would rather spend 40 bucks to avoid any complications (if any are possible).