• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

urgent help me friends..sony ericsson xperia x10

moods925

Lurker
Aug 1, 2010
friends,
give me answer how to do also please..

just now i buy a sony ericsson xperia x10. i have some doubts please clarify me ...
:(
if we sent through bluetooth from pc to phone any software in phone where i can see (how to find that sented (bluetooth) item.i want to install...please explain to me)
how i can see in contacts numbers and names..now names only showing then we need to click then ok
when i attend a call that time how i can record that call same thing calling time also how i can record fecility is there or not?
in my phone video all full screen and very good sound that file which format and which converter is good for this format
how we can convert that full screen size( any idea for this file format and converter name and size please give me )
sim card messages not showing. how to find sent messages,inbox messages,i check only showing new messages then u can write my sim card messages saying not available what is this.
in this home screen if we tap from down this all aplications
like alarm clock,browser etcccc..coming from down and it will come full screen... the problem now that screen not going full up top side little gap showing we can see notification bar and some more... any problem for this...

give me friends these my problems please solve me via mail or replay please...
email me please,,, sajmundur@yahoo.com
thanking you frdsss

friends,
give me answer how to do also please..

just now i buy a sony ericsson xperia x10. i have some doubts please clarify me ...
if we sent through bluetooth from pc to phone any software in phone where i can see (how to find that sented (bluetooth) item.i want to install...please explain to me)

Astro file manager from the market.
I think it should be in a folder named SD Card/ bluetooth.
When you find the file just long press it and select install or one of the options which pops up.

Upvote 0

Ok can advise on the above...

If you have access to android market download a file manager... soemthing like Astro or Linda (I have both - no problem) then you can see where you have sent the file to.

Also, again if you have access to android market - try 'Bluetooth File Transfer' app which makes the whole bluetooth process a bit easier.

Upvote 0
in this home screen if we tap from down this all aplications
like alarm clock,browser etcccc..coming from down and it will come full screen... the problem now that screen not going full up top side little gap showing we can see notification bar and some more... any problem for this...

Mine is exactly the same... small gap at between top of application drawer and bottom of notification tab. Think thats perfectly normal for this phone.

Hope you can get answers for your other queries and enjoy your new phone!

Upvote 0
when i attend a call that time how i can record that call same thing calling time also how i can record fecility is there or not?

Again if you have access to the market there are quite a number of call loggers 'Call Log Assistant' for example. (Couldn't find anything on the phone that gives detailed info... only 4 days ago, 6 days ago etc no time or length.)

Upvote 0
Why is everyones answer to find an app instead of playing with the phone?

All the call log info is on the phone already :)

To see the time, date and length of call simply open the dialer app and then go to call log, once there it shows you all the call you have made and received. For more details simply press on the call you want more details for and it gives you all the info.

Upvote 0
To see the time, date and length of call simply open the dialer app and then go to call log, once there it shows you all the call you have made and received. For more details simply press on the call you want more details for and it gives you all the info.

OMG how thick am I!?! I was long pressing and it just gives you loads of other stuff. See they say you learn something new every day. Thanks Powerkiter, I'm going to go and hide in the corner very embarassed:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones