1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Urgent Help Needed

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by junjiat, Jan 12, 2012.

1. junjiat

junjiat Lurker
    None

Dec 31, 2011
    Hi everyone, i am a user of s2 and i need help for the following:

1. My media volume when set to the max, it doesnt seem to be. Whenever i go over to the settings , volume and i shifted the media indicator, the volume goes to max all of a sudden. after which when i pressed cancel, it goes back to the same problem again. I have saw someone mentioned tt it may be a software glitch and a reset is needed so i did a reset last night but its still not solved.

2. i accidentally copied an image to the " clipboard" but i cant find the clipboard at all. where is it?

3. how do i shift an image to the folder i created? i cant move/copy.

4. android market for s2 right, any free app that i can dl to watch tv like pptv except tt data got charges. if my data is 12gb smartsurf 300, then when i dl eps will there be extra charges? any other apps related to recommend me?

I will greatly appreciate all your advices!! THANK YOU!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the community. I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.

If a reset didn't fixed the problem...then you might want to take the device to get checkout.

The clipboard is a feature that stores copied links and/or images until you are ready to paste them. It's not an actual application. Keep in mind that it only stores the last copied item.

You would have to get an application from the market that can do that. Astro File Manager would be able to do what you want.

There's an application called TV.Com that you can install (I'm not sure if you'll be able to watch pptv). I don't know if it's data intensive and how much data would be used by watching it.

Thanks for joining. ;)