• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

URGENT! How to delete history in Skype Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very good point. But they should feel community responsibility to reply accurately . Would you prefer 20 nice people who one after the other who give you totally wrong directions to the Interstate,wasting your time and gas or would you rather just hear from the one who actually knows?
But how is someone to know if their reply is correct or not unless they "Google it" which the op could have done in the 1st place?

Upvote 0
But how is someone to know if their reply is correct or not unless they "Google it" which the op could have done in the 1st place?
They will know if their answer is correct from first hand knowledge involving their own experience with the fix. This is why I do not answer questions with Google'd answers. Or guesses. Or what I suppose will work because it worked on my unrelated hardware and version. I just don't answer if I do not know.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones