• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Urgent: I need a Powerpoint Slideshow App for Galaxy Tab 2 with hyperlink ability

1stch

Lurker
Feb 19, 2013
Hello everyone - I hope you can help.

At my company, we use Microsoft Powerpoint to create presentations that can switch to another slide using the hyperlink feature.

We have recently invested in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for our surveyor to use at people's houses to show them our product features.

However, I have not yet been able to find a Powerpoint-compatible app that supports this feature, as every app we have tried so far has just show the slides as a linear slideshow.

Can someone please tell me if there is an app that has the hyperlink feature, or is this currently only available on the official MS Powerpoint apps (currently not available on Android?

Thanks in advance for your help.

James

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones