• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

US Capital stormed

The US is doing an amazing job, you just don't see it, because the media is in your way. Medias of other countries present a total different view of the US, compared to what most US media presents. The capitol terrorist attack was organized months ago, the democrats, republicans and the secret services agency already knew exactly when it was going to happen. Because the POTUS knew this was going to happen, they have profited of this by secretly sending some officers to go into the capitol and steal some of the laptops from the members they had to investigate on while the terrorist organization was doing their violent attacks.

The army and the secret services agency arrested many of the traitors and CCP shills around the world and even in the US, although there are not many details right now, as this is a huge secret operation. There have been blackouts around the world, basically cut electricity and communications such as in Iran or Vatican to avoid any interference or compromise in their arrest operations. Some countries also were cut from TV broadcasting, to prevent media from spreading more lies and the govt connect to warn the population of what is actually happening, or to broadcast emergency alerts.

This operation is huge, and is beyond what the media wants you to know. This could also bring a revolution in China, which will end the communism there. No more CCP infiltration in the US and around the world is a win win for absolutely everyone. "Many people in Iran and other countries are still turning to the US for hope." said Mike Pompeo today. This is why many people appreciate the good work the US is currently doing.
no doubt we are doing good around the world. i have faith in our military leaders. i just do not trust those at the highest levels of our government.....mainly trump and his cronies.

Upvote 0
The US is doing an amazing job, you just don't see it, because the media is in your way. Medias of other countries present a total different view of the US, compared to what most US media presents. The capitol terrorist attack was organized months ago, the democrats, republicans and the secret services agency already knew exactly when it was going to happen. Because the POTUS knew this was going to happen, they have profited of this by secretly sending some officers to go into the capitol and steal some of the laptops from the members they had to investigate on while the terrorist organization was doing their violent attacks.

The army and the secret services agency arrested many of the traitors and CCP shills around the world and even in the US, although there are not many details right now, as this is a huge secret operation. There have been blackouts around the world, basically cut electricity and communications such as in Iran or Vatican to avoid any interference or compromise in their arrest operations. Some countries also were cut from TV broadcasting, to prevent media from spreading more lies and the govt connect to warn the population of what is actually happening, or to broadcast emergency alerts.

This operation is huge, and is beyond what the media wants you to know. This could also bring a revolution in China, which will end the communism there. No more CCP infiltration in the US and around the world is a win win for absolutely everyone. "Many people in Iran and other countries are still turning to the US for hope." said Mike Pompeo today. This is why many people appreciate the good work the US is currently doing.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Reactions: Davdi and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Which part is a conspiracy? I simply stated what is currently happening around the world and I was praising the great work the US has done. I do not live in the US so I am not familiar with the media there, but they have really influenced and divided the population. We do not have the same narrative. I am not going to argue because it does nothing. At the end of the day, the whole world is watching this unfolding and I am looking forward to a new administration on the 20th.

Upvote 0
Which part is a conspiracy? I simply stated what is currently happening around the world and I was praising the great work the US has done. I do not live in the US so I am not familiar with the media there, but they have really influenced and divided the population. We do not have the same narrative. I am not going to argue because it does nothing. At the end of the day, the whole world is watching this unfolding and I am looking forward to a new administration on the 20th.

"CCP shills"? :thinking: That sounds like something I'd read in the Epoch Times, or some other right wing conspiracy thing.

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
Lets re-tally the score, one capital popo suspended for taking selfies with the crowd and one under investigation for letting them in the building.

Watch the shooting videos, all guards are called away from the doors at one point in this conspiracy !

There's an old saying that goes;
"It'll all come out in the wash".

Well, there is a second part to that, that goes; "If you wash it long enough" .

There's always some that sees it before it's washed, and see how dirty it was when it started out.
Some that see it before the rinse, say it's not really clean, but the laundry isn't finished.
Then, after it's been washed, rinsed, dried and folded it'll be about as clean as possible.
You can always try again, but it still won't be as clean as new.

Me, I'm now waiting for the final cycle to see who all is implicated in the end.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
You put your right foot in
You take your right foot out
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

Don't ya'll git it ? It ain't about the Cheeto or Sleepy Joe or his HO !

The ones controlling the purse strings are calling the shots, and we my friends, are just pawns on the chessboard ~

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
well to those that stormed the Capitol Building.......the Feds are coming for you!!!!!!!

more then 100 so far have been caught and they have opened more then 170 cases.

see the list of those that has been caught already:
https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

its sad that a US Olympian was involved in such tragedy.

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0
here is the timeline on what happened:

did not realize that there were congressmen and women still in the House Floor above when the idiots stormed in.

also i want to give a shoutout to officer Eugene Goodman. he bravely stood up to them and steered the idiots away from Pence and the other senators. he deserves some kind of medal of honor......now that guy is a PATRIOT!!!!!

Upvote 0
(snip)
also i want to give a shoutout to officer Eugene Goodman. he bravely stood up to them and steered the idiots away from Pence and the other senators. he deserves some kind of medal of honor......now that guy is a PATRIOT!!!!!
At first it looked like he was running away but on reflection that's what he was trying for. Think "Blazing Saddles" how the sheriff and deputy got there kkk outfits. He was an irresistible target.

Upvote 0
At first it looked like he was running away but on reflection that's what he was trying for. Think "Blazing Saddles" how the sheriff and deputy got there kkk outfits. He was an irresistible target.
i know. but if you look closer he was kind of like the guy leading the marching band into an alley in Animal House.....LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones