• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB-C Ethernet and other adapters?

Greg G

Lurker
Jan 3, 2016
Good day.
I am the proud owner of one of these fine tablets, and should should really be the one answering questions rather than asking them. However, I just wanted to know if anyone had tried and could recommend a USB-C ethernet adapter which will work with this tablet?
Ideally, I'd want one with USB-C charger passthru and USB 3.1 ports too, but that's probably asking too much at this stage.
There are some which claim to work with Mac OS and Chrome, but I can't find any which state Android as supported, let alone the Pixel C. Another option is to just use a USB 3 Ethernet adapter with a 3 to c converter, but again I'm not aware of any with Android support out of the box.
If nobody has tried yet, I guess I'll have to risk the 20 quid and get one to try.
Any thoughts or recommendations appreciated.
Greg.
:mustachedroid:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones