• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB Connected (Mount, Don't Mount)

Troyota

Lurker
Sep 5, 2010
Trying to follow instructions to sync the music on my Captivate with i-tunes on my PC. Using the "Know Your Cell" website instructions, but I can't get the option to mount my device in order to write from the I-Tunes agent to the device. Any suggestions?

Trying to follow instructions to sync the music on my Captivate with i-tunes on my PC. Using the "Know Your Cell" website instructions, but I can't get the option to mount my device in order to write from the I-Tunes agent to the device. Any suggestions?

Under USB settings are you set to Mass Storage or Ask? If you have it set to anything else you won't get this option.

Also, make sure you are using the samsung cable - or at cable that works for USB data as well as charge.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones