1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

USB Drivers Windows 7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by schmiffly, Aug 9, 2010.

1. schmiffly

schmiffly Member

I just updated to Windows 7 but not drivers for the Dinc... Any help where to find them?

2. schmiffly

schmiffly Member

Listen... I know how to google... Dont need that kind of help from ya... Thanks for being part of this forum...

I have googled it and I have personally not been able to find a simple USB driver for this... They all talk about making modifications etc..

3. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

Download the Froyo SDK and use the drivers included with it.

4. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Android Enthusiast

Sdk. I'm on Win7 and that's all I use. Install driver package then plug phone into different usb than you've been using. It'll reinstall the drivers.

5. schmiffly

schmiffly Member

Now THANK YOU very much.. Much Appreciated...

6. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Android Enthusiast

I just like LMGTFY so I try to use it every chance I get. I think it's kinda funny :D

7. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Android Enthusiast

The PDAnet drivers worked best for me. If the SDK gives you problems, like it did me, try the PDAnet software.

I'm on a Toshiba Sat laptop. My wifes Gateway laptop worked fine on the SDK drivers. Both are on Win7.

8. MrSmoofy

MrSmoofy Android Enthusiast

I didn't have to install any usb drivers it just worked. I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64

9. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

Depends on what you use it for. adb does not work without drivers. Windows 7 tends to find drivers online when it can, so thats probably what happened.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews