1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

USB Error 43 issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ciabatron, Mar 23, 2021.

1. ciabatron

ciabatron Lurker

I have 2 galaxy s10 +, one which I have to send back to Samsung but it has sensitive data on it thT I need to remove first. Heres my dilemma I can plug my latest s10 in and everything is good, But when i connect the one thats going back for return, I get a error 43.

{Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB configuration descriptor failed}
    I've tried everything from uninstalling drivers, to disable /enable, there isnt a rollback option. i believe t something within the phone its self because the replacement phone connects without issue. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Ive also tried updating drivers thru windows, and going as fare as a whole windows update. Im lost, Any help would be greatly appreciated... Keep in mind it works fine on my replacement phone but not the phone I have to send back. Thanks again

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Do a factory reset on the device, that will securely erase anything on the phone, when it deletes the encryption key.

As for the "code 43" Windows problem, can't help you with that as I don't use Windows. But you could try with a Linux computer or a Mac, see if that works for the phone.

Dannydet likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Dannydet and mikedt like this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 4100mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews