1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support USB host

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Europa76, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Europa76

Europa76 Member
    None

Jun 8, 2010
    I'm thinking of buying the SGSII. I understand it supports USB host. Has any one tried to connect a USB flash stick (using [​IMG]USB / micro USB adapter?) Does it work properly? Thanks!

(the text below is a website bug)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish⇄AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
    Detect language ​

Advertisement

2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Android Expert
    None

Apr 23, 2010
    Medical Doctor
    Auckland, New Zealand
  3. Europa76

Europa76 Member
    None

Jun 8, 2010

Thanks for the link. Am I really troubling you with my question here?? I hope not.

co

4. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Android Expert
    None

Apr 23, 2010
    Medical Doctor
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Not at all, I did answer the question after all!

The more threads we have that duplicate information the less useful the forum is to everyone though, there are more duplicate threads to sift through to get the information you want, and search return more spurious results, usually the information is readily obtained via a search its better to do that. Just pointing out a small matter of oft-neglected forum etiquette.