• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

usb iphone computer wont recognize

• Thread starter iphone question
  • Start date
I

iphone question

So I got some new music i want to put on my phone so i plugged in my usb and my iphone in and put it in the computer like you do, when it normally asks to open it up nothing happened , even when i went to my computer and went to find it . Nothing was there. It was like i had nothing plugged in , even when i went onto itunes it still never recognized. it worked about a week ago when i previously added my music. But this time its just not working.P.s I TRIED 2 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS. windows 8.

Try this first:
How to restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows

There are further suggestions on that page which may also help you if it still doesn't work.

Ive had the same problem before with an ipod touch which was so screwed up it needed to be reset to factory state. On the Apple site it outlines exactly how to do so, if need be.

Not all of us here use only Androids, so feel free to join! We are more than glad to help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones