• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help USB Mass drive problem

Specyfik

Dec 29, 2012
Hello i've just found a problem with my htc one x usb mass drive support,every time i try to connect it to my samsung tv it does not recognize my phone storage so i can't play music,videos etc through my mobile on the tv,haven't got that problem with htc desire hd,anyone got something about it?Thanks.

This was driving me nuts last night. I wonder if it's designed to force you to buy the HTC media link? What bugs me the most is that I can't get my photos onto my computer.

It's something Google implemented with 4.1 and above and outwith HTC's control.

When connecting to the PC, you need to give it a bit of time to install the drivers (some folk have reported it can take up to 10 mins), but you should be given the option to mount it as a media storage device allowing you to transfer your pics etc.

Failing that, you can look at apps like Airdroid or MyPhoneExplorer to transfer wirelessly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones