• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help usb mass storage

Hey i dropped my warp on the ground yesterday =S no damage as i saw but now its not connecting to my computer idk if its the computer or the phone right when i connect it it says thats the device is not recognized i tryed everything...all the usb ports uninstalled all of the usb ports and tryed a different usb cord...any tips? lol

Hey i dropped my warp on the ground yesterday =S no damage as i saw but now its not connecting to my computer idk if its the computer or the phone right when i connect it it says thats the device is not recognized i tryed everything...all the usb ports uninstalled all of the usb ports and tryed a different usb cord...any tips? lol

All I can say is I doubt it's the hardware, as I've dropped mine several times with no ill effects. These babies are built like tanks! :D

Sorry I couldn't help more :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones