• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am not sure if I am in the right place. I am a dummy wm8650 user. My sister gave me a USB with all these books on it . I have plugged it into my tablet but have no idea what to do now. I want to read some of the books but dont know how to transfer them to my Tablet. I can find the titles. Thanks
spot

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

I am not familiar with your device, but we do have a sub-forum for it (where other users of the same device hang out) - WonderMedia WM8650 - Android Forums

I am not sure, but imagine you may have to use a file manager type of app to find the books on the USB (I assume you mean a USB memory stick) and then copy them over to your device. Your best bet would be to try the sub-forum I hagve linked above.

Hope you find the answer you need in there - good luck!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones