1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General use mesmerize on sprint network

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigeflock, Mar 13, 2012.

1. bigeflock

bigeflock Lurker
    None

Mar 29, 2011
    Hey guys, I just lost my sprint epic 4g and have a uscc mesmerize and wanted to to know if i could get it working on sprint's network! Any help would be great have been searching for info for hours to no avail.

Ian

Advertisement

2. m1i1k1e3

m1i1k1e3 Lurker
    None

Mar 20, 2012
    you can use the mesmerize on the sprint network i use mine with virgin mobile getting the data to work correctly is a little bit of a challenge otherwise calls and text are fairly easy besides the esn issue its a simple prl change if i remember right been close to a year since i did it though

3. jamoosh

jamoosh Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 8, 2010
    Hi everybody, Sorry to bump up such an old thread, but I recently came across a used Mesmerize from US Cellular, and have been trying to determine if it's possible to flash to Virgin Mobile. I'm currently on the $25.00 Beyond Talk plan and am hoping to not lose that in the process.

If you could guide me in the right direction--if there are some tutorials or guides available online, that would be super.

I am familiar with root and rom installing, have some working knowledge of QPST and ADB.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!