• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Use SCH-1200pp on Page Plus?

S

SSWhere

Recently purchased an SCH-1200pp, (Android 4.1.2) for use on Verizon pre-paid.
However, I'm having such a hard time porting my active-but-out-of-contract Verizon phone number to my Verizon prepaid phone (you'd think this would be a np-brainer, but customer service at Verizon has been DREADFUL, and I'm through wasting my time and money on them,) I've decided to ditch Verizon altogether in hopes of going to PagePlus. This seems to make sense to me on so many levels, except I really like my SCH-1200pp phone (Samsung,) and want to take it with me to Page Plus.

It seems to me this shouldn't be difficult, but I am personally not savvy enough to make it happen.
There are YouTube vids, but none of them current enough to give me confidence that their methods will work.

Any advice?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones